The digital automation of your procurement process
An Olympic Software whitepaper
Digital transformation has exciting potential to improve a company's business processes, for example procure-to-pay or sales fulfilment processes, and you've probably heard people saying that if you want your business to survive and grow, digital transformation is crucial.
That's where the concept of e-procurement comes in. It's the digitisation of the purchase order, and payables invoices processes. It helps you to have a better view of your supplier relationships, with greater transparency around transactions. It's an automated process, aimed at digitising the procurement process from end-to-end.
So what is this whitepaper about?
- Automating the future - no matter the size of your organisation, from enterprise-grade down to small business, digital transformation is imperative and inevitable.
- Procure-to-pay, what exactly is it? - this term is derived from the sequence of the procurement process itself. It's a process, not a technology and we delve into ways to digitally transform the procurement space.
- Harnessing P2P technology - as digital transformation increases, so too do the software solutions to harness it.
- Features of an effective P2P solution - as with any investment, it's important for a business to do it's due diligence in order to find the tool that's best fit for their requirements.
- Building the business case - achieving the executive buy-in for the P2P solution is your next hurdle. We analyse business pain points and potential gains that underscore the need for procurement automation.