Why you need to rethink your playbook for a truly distributed and digital workplace
The challenges and opportunities of the post-Covid era
An Olympic Software eBook
The rise of the digital workplace is what’s enabled businesses to keep their doors open in a virtual sense, but working remotely is not without its challenges, especially for distributed organisations with multiple locations.
This guide is aimed at helping your organisation move towards a truly digital workplace, harnessing digital technology to boost collaboration and productivity in the post-Covid-19 era.
What is this eBook about?
- A global shift to remote work - business transactions involve many vendors, multiple supply chains, delivery chains and partner systems - and yet this can all be done as effectively in a digital environment as in a traditional office.
- Designing an optimal strategy for your organisation - effective remote communication is not enough, businesses have to be able to order, supply, invoice, pay and so on in a completely safe and digital manner.
- Technologies to unlock a digital workspace and enable true transactional capability - with the changing market conditions and competitors emerging, rethinking the workplace will be crucial to your organisation’s success.
- Getting underway with creating collaborative online environment - digital transformation is an opportunity to discover new ways to operate, not just now, but into the long-term.
- The future of distributed operations - investing in a technology solution such as DX2 is a necessary step in the digital transformation of your supply chain, and is vital for the future.